What is the difference between AuricVault™ Tokenization and Storage & PaymentVault™ Tokenization and Storage?
PaymentVault™ provides a safe and secure off-site storage service for credit card account numbers. Auric’s Trevance® and CN!Express® payment processing solutions have off-the-shelf support for PaymentVault™ technology.
Use the PaymentVault™ service with Trevance® and CN!Express® for Tokenized Credit Card Storage to improve your PCI compliance.
The PaymentVault™ service provides a safe and secure off-site storage service for credit card account numbers. Auric’s Trevance® and CN!Express® payment processing solutions have off-the-shelf support for PaymentVault™ service technology.
No matter where your business takes you, our PaymentVault™ service is ready. The PaymentVault™ service is hosted in geographically distributed PCI Compliant hosting facilities providing Off-Site Storage and transparent and automatic data replication. With our PaymentVault™ service you separate the bulk storage of cardholder accounts from the cardholder’s personally identifiable information — plus the data and the encryption/decryption keys are widely separated. The PaymentVault™ service interoperates with many different applications, programming languages, and processing services.
PCI Compliance Points
- Data retrieval requires Unique Tracking ID
- IPs must be registered with server
- Communication with server via secure tunnels (optional)
- No bulk retrieval operations
- Audit Trails
- Merchant PCI footprint reduced
- Automatic aging of stored values
Stores All Payment Methods
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
PaymentVault™ service Benefits and Features
- Hosted PCI Compliant facilities
- Geographically distributed
- Transparent, automatic data replication
- Off-site, long-term storage for encrypted account numbers
- Credit card account numbers are separated from personally identifiable information (Protecting Card Holder’s Data)
- Account numbers accessed via a Unique Tracking ID
- Flexible web-service interface
- Low-latency retrieval
- Easily integrates with existing business environments
- Suitable for use with all payment processors
- Compliance with Visa’s Payment Application DSS (PA DSS) for PCI environments
- Integrated with Auric’s PA DSS Validated Trevance® and CN!Express® payment Applications
- Rights to merchant data remain with merchant upon service termination
- Latest PaymentVault™
- Latest nssm (required for latest PaymentVaultTM)
- User Manual
- PaymentVault Service PCI DSS 3.2 Responsibility Matrix (pdf)
Update February 22, 2016
Update February 17, 2016
12 February 2016 Version 1.4.10
- Change default vault URLs to vault01.auricsystems.com and vault02.auricsystems.com. These are load balancers, so only need two of them. The third vault URL no longer used.
- TLSv1.2 support.
- AKMP port setting now has explicit section.
- Remote PaymentVault™ is only supported back end.
- allowed_hosts file removed. PaymentVault™ only accepts transactions from 127.0.0.1 (localhost).
- Removed host-ip configuration setting. Now only listens to 127.0.0.1 (localhost).
- Remove code for legacy FirebirdSQL and Oracle backends.
- Remove database configuration values.
- Remove daily maintenance (only needed for local back-end database storage).
- Remove serial number configuration.
- Forwards serial number from upgraded CN!Express® and Trevance® installations. Improves customer support.
- Warning logged during startup if the test page is still active.
- Modify start-up sequence to log errors if initial AKMP connection fails.
- Executable name changed to PaymentVault.exe
- Single binary.
- Uses NSSM service manager for Windows service.
- Improve mutex checking on start-up to ensure only one copy is running.
- 64-bit RHEL 6 or 7 executable.
- Executable name changed to paymentvault
- Single binary — uses OS to daemonize.