Hospitality & Travel Industry
Sensitive Data Protection and Payments Passthrough for the
Hospitality & Travel Industry
Try our evaluation kit and reduce your data security concerns in minutes!
Try the free evaluation!
What does the service cost?
Hospitality & Travel
Hospitality & Travel services find the AuricVault® service ideal for payment processing and sensitive data protection.
The AuricVault® tokenization and Payments Passthrough service is PCI and HIPAA compliant data storage that associates tokens with secure encrypted data. Any Personally Identifiable Information can also be secured this way. Secure sensitive data such as credit cards, social security numbers, and passwords
- Reduce PCI Compliance
- Expand business engagement
- Protect sensitive data
Unified Payments API – Reduce time consuming processor gateway development. Board additional merchant accounts significantly faster.
- Instant bank verification
- Real-time authorization
- All Major Credit Card Brands
Multiple Payment processor support:
- Chase Paymentech Orbital Gateway (Salem)
- Edgil Associates (Token Swap only)
- Merchant e-Solutions
- TSYS Multipass
Processors supported soon:
- Payments Express (https://www.paymentexpress.com/aboutus)
- First Data E4
Don’t see your Payment processor on our list? We built our reputation over the past 25+ years building payment processing applications and solutions. Put our experience to work for you. Discuss your processor needs with us. 603-924-6079
The AuricVault® Token Swap capability allows you to capture and tokenize the credit card using the AuricVault® tokenization service and then translate that token into a payment processor specific token. Refer to the tokenize payments API call for each supported payment processor. Learn More.
Payment Processing Independent Solution
The AuricVault® service can protect your data independent of your payment processor.
Sensitive Data Protection
Tokenization is a proven way to secure and protect information such as credit cards, social security numbers, and passwords. A tokenization service encrypts the data it receives and then stores the encrypted data along with a random set of characters (the token). The service returns the token to you so the token can be stored in place of the sensitive information in your business environment. The token has no value to any criminal who might access it in your environment.
- Share sensitive data with business clients
- Shielding sensitive data from business environment
- Yes – You can get the de-tokenized information back to meet a wide range of business needs
The AuricVault®tokenization service is accessed through the AuricVault®Application Program Interface (API). If you do not have in-house web developers, Auric Systems International can provide custom development services, or contact information for software development firms familiar with the AuricVault®tokenization service. You can also check the box indicating development services are needed during step 1. Sign up to get an evaluation kit.
“Even when physical security is breached, firewalls are penetrated, tripwires are evaded and software-based security is circumvented, the combination of tokenization and cryptography provides a robust defense that can provide last-ditch salvation.”
– IBM Systems Magazine ©2014 MSP Communications, Inc.
Types of online services using The AuricVault® Sensitive Data Protection
- Property Management Services (PMS)
- Hotel management system software (HMS)
- Online booking and management services
- Reservation management system
- Online Concierge Platforms
- Cloud-hosted property management
- Internet Distribution Channel
- Accommodation Distribution Industry
- Cloud-Based hospitality solutions
- Hotel booking engines
- Hotel Operating System (HOS)
- Online restaurant reservation system
- Automotive rental services
- Asset sharing services
- Athletic event services
- Entertainment event services