Tokenization with Vault-Managed Encryption
Get Started Today
Questions? Need more help?
Call us at 603.924.6079 or
How Vault-Managed encryption works
The AuricVault® service provides all your encryption and key management requirements. The AuricVault® service provides PCI compliant vault-managed encryption with tokenized data storage and manages the encryption keys, the AES-256 encryption, and PCI Compliant encryption key rotation. The AuricVault® service key management services are located within a PCI Compliant hosting facility separate from the encryption servers and the key services. The encryption services are widely separated geographically.
The AuricVault® tokenization and storage service offers implementation flexibility. Direct connectivity allows both modern servers and legacy systems to integrate with the AuricVault® service. The integration method is a simple HTTPS POST call using JSON-RPC. Almost any programming language from the last 15 years can easily integrate with the service. Vault-managed encryption performs all encryption/decryption and key management tasks within the AuricVault® service. Plain text (unencrypted) data is sent to the AuricVault® service.
Vault-Managed encryption – API calls:
Benefits and Features
- Flexible web-service interface
- Credit card account numbers separated from personally identifiable information (Protecting card holder data)
- Staging Sandbox
- Automatic disposal of unused tokens
- Encryption key management
- PCI compliant encryption key rotation
- Simple integration into existing business process
- PCI compliant off-site data storage
- Popular with
- Merchants Reducing PCI Exposure
- Call Centers
- Mobile Application Developers
- PCI Compliant Organizations