Manage your payment processing securely, efficiently & easily.
Route Business Payments to Leading Payment Gateways
CN!Express is a complete payment application enabling merchants to easily route payments from their business environment to leading payment processing gateways. CN!Express contains everything you need to process payments in one package. The communications links and web interface are built in and included in the low cost. Support and maintenance for the entire first year are built in, as well, so there's nothing more to buy
CN!Express is compatible with all web development environments. You can also process transactions with non-web tools. If your non-web tool can request a web page, you can process transactions through CN!Express's built-in web-server. CN!Express's built-in file interface enables batch settlement transaction processing. CN!Express includes the latest in payment processor features for cutting edge security and flexibility.
The Highest Level of Security
CN!Express is validated by, and strictly adheres to, the Visa U.S.A. Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA DSS). Sensitive data is fully protected.
- PCI PA DSS validation
- PCI Documentation
- 256 AES encryption
- Password re-use protection
- PCI 2.0 Compliant Key Management
- Import file encryption
- PCI Compliant Demo, Test and Production modes
- PaymentVault™ Tokenization Technology
- SHA-256 Hashed User Passwords
- Console-Server RSA Key exchange
- Transactions to payment processor gateways are sent using secure HTTPS protocols as defined by the specific gateway provider
- External key management services supported, including Auric System's own n-key, which is free to all CN!Express® customers and provides secure off-site key storage and rotation
Rapid Deployment & Ease of Use
We engineer CN!Express for ease of use. Implementation into business environments is straight forward. Once CN!Express is configured, you rarely need to interact with it. The CN!Express console even runs on remote desktops.
Web interface is very simple and user-friendly. One interface with a choice of four payment processors.
All in one, easy to implement package.
Our support staff takes the time to understand your requirements and answers your questions personally and clearly.
CN!Express fits into a multitude of business environments. We offer custom versions tailored to your individual payment processing needs. You will gain the ability to focus on your core business rather than your payment application.
Process Thousands of Payments a Day!
CN!Express manages your payment processing securely, efficiently, and easily. Set it up in minutes, then sit back while CN!Express processes up to 10 transaction simultaneously (Windows) or 150 transaction simultaneously (Linux).
What does that mean for you? Where others send one transaction after another, CN!Express processes up to 1,000 transactions in under 5 minutes on Windows and more than 50 transactions per second on Linux.
|General CN!Express Info||CX-7005||CX-7010||CX-7150|
|Multiple Simultaneous Connections||5||10||150+|
|Estimated Throughput: minutes per 1000 transactions||10||5||< 1|
|Number of Divisions Supported||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Modes: Demo (D) Test (T) Live (L)||D/T/L||D/T/L||D/T/L|
|PA DSS Validation||Y||Y||Y|
|PCI Installation / Configuration / Documentation||Y||Y||Y|
|Import / Export Encryption||Y||Y||Y|
|Integration Method (F) File (W) Web||F / W||F / W||F / W|
|Communication Method to Processors HTTPS||Y||Y||Y|
|Built-in Web Server Supports HTTP (H) and HTTPS (S)||H / S||H / S||H / S|
|Multiple Payment Methods per Batch||Y||Y||Y|
|IC-Verify® style responses||Y||Y||Y|
|PCI 2.0 Key Management||Y||Y||Y|
|Windows XP, Srvr 2003, 2008R2||Y||Y|
|Custom Versions Available||Y||Y||Y|
|Support & Maintenance after||$599.00||$1,400.00||$5,690.00|
OS: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, XP, Linux
- RAM: A minimum of 256 Mbytes of memory
- CPU: A 500MHz Pentium Processor
Training On Demand! Pre-recorded Trevance
Trainings Are Now in Adobe Shockwave Format (SWF)
Obtain a Shockwave player from Adobe
Please note: the flash video trainings that follow are representative of installations in Windows 2003 and XP. Windows 7 installations file locations are different and will be covered in future flash videos.
- Section 1 Intro, CN!Express Components, Folders, Filed Reference, HTML Sample (8:40Min)(SWF)
- Section 2 Configuration Utility Tabs - General Divisions & Web Formats (8:40Min)(SWF)
- Section 3 Configuration Utility Tabs - Web formats, Files, File Formats (8:40Min)(SWF)
- Section 4 Configuration Utility Tabs - File Formats, Security, Run Mode & Advanced (8:40Min)(SWF)
- Section 5 Configuration Utility Tabs - Advanced, Database, About. Demonstration of CN!Express in Action as an Application (8:40Min)(SWF)
- Section 6 Demonstration of CN!Express in Action Continued with PaymentVault Tokenization (1:50Min)(SWF)
Specific pre-recorded orientations of CN!Express Configuration Utility
In this section we have assembled short video orientations for each Tab sections of the CN!!Express Configuration Utility.
- General Tab - Server Name, Web Service, Transactions Files, Web Console (3:38Min)(SWF)
- Divisions Tab - Add a Division (4:16Min)(SWF)
- Web Formats Tab - Configuring CN!Express for Web Format transactions (4:47Min)(SWF)
- Files Tab - Directories, File Extensions and File Encryption (5:12Min)(SWF)
- File Formats Tab - configuring CN!Express for File Format Transactions (9:77Min)(SWF)
- Security Tab - AKMP, Allowed Hosts and Users (2:10Min)(SWF)
- Run Mode Tab - Registration, Run Mode (2:23Min)(SWF)
- Advanced Tab - PaymentVault, Logging and Messaging,Email Notification and Database Maintenance (6:35Min)(SWF)
- Database Tab - External Database Connection for Demo & Test / Live connections (1:07Min)(SWF)
- About Tab - Open Documentation Button, Configuration Utility Version, supported Payment Processors Contact information (0:50Min)(SWF)
Specific pre-recorded demonstrations of running CN!Express CX-7000 Series server
- More about Logs (3:50Min)(SWF)
Request Our Reference SheetSales@auricsystems.com
“Archway is extremely satisfied with the PCI compliant solution provided by Basho Technologies and Auric”
--Clay Perfall, CEO of Archway January 2012
“Our experience with Auric Systems International was outstanding. I was confident throughout the process that whatever issues would arise Auric would address them and provide us with a solution to those issues. Auric has provided Latitude19 with a platform to grow and adapt to meet the ever expanding business requirements associated with payment processing”
-Tim Moore, Founder/President - Latitude19 Technology January 2013"Thanks so much for your constant attention to detail and assistance with this conversion process. You have excellent communication skills and are a model that I strive to emulate. Especially when you have to ask me the same question or answer the same question over and over before I "get it", you never seem frustrated or write me off, working with you is really a pleasure. You and the Auric support and development team behind you not only meet my expectations, but constantly exceed my expectations.
When it came time to choose a tokenization system, there was absolutely no question in my mind whether we would use the native tokens or PaymentVault. My experiences with your software and services (and the very affordable price points) made it a very easy choice.. Had I designed the installation payment system for our legacy software I would have chosen PaymentVault tokens also."